Varkala issued Birth certificate apostille service, Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), SDM, Home Department, ADM, GAD, Notary, MHRD, Apostille & Embassy Attestation .
- Notary Attestation ( Not mandatory in all State )
- ADM or DM Attestation ( Not mandatory in all State )
- Home (GAD) Attestation ( Not mandatory in all State )
- Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs of India (MEA)
- Attestation from Embassy for Non HCCH Members Countries ( Non HCCH Member Countries are not accept only Apostille )
Varkala area issued Birth Certificate Apostille required for taking the school admission or registration in municipal corporation or immigration for abroad. Apostille in Varkala issued Birth Certificates to be completed first from the home place, where the certificate issue, then the foreign country of the candidate seeking school admission or registration in municipal corporation. After all apostilles from Varkala or India of the certificate holder, it should be attested from Consulate or Embassy from the foreign Country
Varkala issued Birth Certificate Apostille from MEA after the Attestation of Sub Divisional Magistrate, New Delhi. It is legal/valid process for the HCCH Countries across the world. On the other smart HCCH member countries are very specific as they require the respective state attestation on the Varkala issued Birth Certificate prior to the Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs. Some HCCH member countries demand the 6 month fresh or reissued Apostille Birth Certificate of Varkala. Some HCCH member countries require the translation copy of the Apostille Birth Certificate issued in Varkala in their own national languages.
Birth Certificate Apostille Attestation Legalization in Varkala for UAE, Vietnam, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Chile, China, Costarica, Cuba, Dominican, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Norway, Netherlands, France, Oman, Austria, Italy, Mexico, Europe, Finland, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Hungary, UK, Russia, Cyprus, Ireland, Belarus, Mexico, USA, Turkey, switzerland, Poland, Malta, Mauritius, Japan, Panama, Luxembourg, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Hong Kong, Czech Republic, Israel, Romania, Portugal, Slovakia, Argentina, Greece, Colombia, Korea, Bulgaria, Ecuador, Lithuania, Georgia, Ethiopia, South Africa, peru, philippines, Sudan, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia, Iceland, India, Nigeria, Tunisia, Ukraine, Latvia, Venezuela, Slovenia, Croatia, Jordan, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Oman, UK, USA Italy, Spain, Denmark France Latvia Malta Lithuania France Norway Oman Russia Romania Paraguay Portugal Poland Spain Czech Republic Denmark Ethiopia Cyprus South Africa Peru Italy Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Netherlands Europe Finland France Norway Oman Sweden New Zealand Panama Bahrain Bangladesh Malta Mauritius Mexico Brazil Bulgaria Canada Chile China Venezuela Yemen Cuba Croatia Dominican Ecuador Egypt Indonesia Iran Iraq Kuwait Lebanon Libya Lithuania Iran Spain France Poland Netherlands Belgium Norway Finland Costarica UK USA Brazil Mexico Canada Argentina Korea Japan New Zealand Greece Cyprus Italy Turkey Finland Spain Poland
Varkala Apostille Sticker itself is a printed form consisting of 10 fields. Its title is APOSTILLE, under which the text Convention de La Haye du 5 octobre 1961 (English: Hague Convention of 5 October 1961) is placed. The fields contains the below mentioned detail and Apostille sticker will be placed on the reverse of the document itself.
- Country [INDIA]
- This public document of the Type [Birth Certificate]
- Is issued to [Name of the Document Holder]
- Has been signed by [Name of the officer recognized by the MEA]
- With the Seal / Stamp of [Acting in the capacity of]
- Certified by [Acting in the capacity of]
- On: [Date of Apostille] At [Location of Apostille]
- Reference No [Apostille Registration Number: 4 Alpha and 10 Numeric numbers]
- Stamp/ [Stamp of the authority giving the Apostille]
- Signature [Signature of authority giving the Apostille]